Seeking a career in interacting with and helping people. Decent in Russian language, native in English.
Bachelor of Arts, Major: Russian & Eurasian Studies, Minor: Criminology, August 2015 - December 2019
George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, USA
300 Hour Certificate in English, Business English, and One to one English from i-to-i
Caller, Mason Messengers, George Mason University, Fairfax VA, April 2016-May 2017
• Enthusiastic diplomat to George Mason University Alumni
• Utilized persuasive techniques to convince alumni to donate to scholarships
• Raised over thirty thousand dollars for the university
Supervisor, Mason Messengers, George Mason University, Fairfax VA, May 2017-April 2018
• Trained and mentored new callers on the job
• Continued to call alumni and raised almost forty thousand dollars for George Mason University
• Supervised and managed up to twenty people
Prime-Time Sales, The Container Store, Tyson’s Corner VA, September 2018-August 2019
• Delivered excellent service to customers through friendly and capable interaction
• Expertise on the Point of Sale system while communicating with customers
One on One English Tutor, March 2018-Current
• Mentored students all the way up to a C1 level through lesson plans I created myself using various topics
• Edited and taught writing skills, grammar skills, and advanced language in Business English
Rumblings in Remardan by J.S. Gholson
• My first published book when I was 21.
• Over 68,000 words which I wrote, edited, and self-published.
• A deep fantasy world which revolves around a land where humans are serfs to dwarves. All dwarves are nobility or rich, while one family of dwarves are also serfs like the humans. It follows the son, Ineptius, as he delves into this world getting ensnared in political and magical traps. Aside from this, he also has to deal with his own mental health.
I Wish Somebody Would Have Told Me: Using Digital Media to Advocate for Awareness
by Jessica jawspeaksdigital Walker, Editor: J.S. Gholson
• Worked intimately with the author to convey her thoughts into words.
• I edited over 20,000 words of slang and very poorly written first draft.
• I used the author’s Amazon account to publish the book for her.